Acceptance of terms
The following Terms apply to users of the Ministry of Education’s Library website. By using the Library website you agree to these Terms.
Access to the library website
Access to the Library website is through the IP address of your organisation and/or your Koha username and password.
Our commitments to you
We will use all reasonable care and skill to:
- make the library website and online services available to you as close to 24 by 7 as we can
- allow only authorised users to amend information you have provided to us
- ensure information we provide about our services is kept up-to-date.
We make all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is true, accurate, and current, however the Ministry of Education does not accept any liability for the accuracy of this information, for any content on this website, or on any third-party sites you may access via a link from this site. When visiting other websites, you should refer to the conditions of use and copyright policies of those sites.
Views or opinions expressed on the website are not necessarily endorsed by the Ministry of Education, and their publication on this website shall not be taken as an endorsement of any kind.
Your responsibilities to us
You agree to use this website for proper purposes only.
You may contribute content to the website, but in doing so you:
- grant the Ministry of Education a licence to use, reproduce, publish and distribute your content
- confirm that you are legally entitled to grant the above license
- acknowledge that we may moderate (including editing and/or deleting) material contributed by you.
You agree not to:
- contribute any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, interferes with another person's privacy, or is racially, sexually, or ethnically objectionable
- contribute content that you do not have the right to transmit or that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary rights
- transmit any content that contains software viruses or any other computer code that is designed to interrupt or destroy the functionality of any computer software or hardware.
Looking after your account, password and security
You are responsible for taking appropriate steps to maintain the confidentiality and security of your username, login, password and other personal identifier used by you in accessing the Library website.
Changing these terms
We may change these Terms by changing or removing existing terms or by adding new ones at any time. Changes may take the form of completely new Terms.
Withholding or restricting access to the Library website
The Ministry of Education reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the website if we consider you have breached any of these Terms.