Who should use this form?
Use this form if you work in the New Zealand education sector and may be eligible to join our library. This includes some disability and learning support staff working in schools, specialist schools, and early intervention centres for example:
- RTLBs and resource teachers
- SENCOs (includes principals with SENCO responsibility)
- Learning Support Coordinators
- most therapists in schools, specialist schools, and early intervention centres
- teaching staff in specialist schools and early intervention centres.
We will contact you within two working days and will get back to you if we need any more information.
Library services to schools
Using the Ministry's library
You will have self-service access to our library so you can search our catalogue, databases, and online resources to find information and research. You can borrow books, but you will need to pay for the return postage and there may be a charge for lost or damaged items.