Ministry and central government agency staff
People working in disability and learning support roles in the education sector
Some disability and learning support staff working in schools, specialist schools, and early intervention centres can join our library including:
- RTLBs and resource teachers
- SENCOs (includes principals with SENCO responsibility)
- Learning Support Coordinators
- most therapists in schools, specialist schools, and early intervention centres
- teaching staff in specialist schools and early intervention centres.
Using the library
You will have self-service access to our library so you can search our catalogue, databases, and online resources to find information and research. You can borrow books, but you will need to pay for the return postage and there may be a charge for lost or damaged items.
Applying to join
Fill in the form below. We will contact you within two working days and will get back to you if we need any more information.